released September 11, 2014
Cover Image & inspiration: Cassini-Huygens Mission to Saturn / NASA - ESA
Love to astronomy is a common place in many musicians,
like the Pythagorean idea "There is possible astronomy without music but not music without astronomy".
This work is about a musical intuitive description of various Saturnian System´s aspects. Choosen by taste not by any other reason or structure.
1. Orbiting / collisions of rocks in orbit round the Planet´s rings - gravitational interactions in between suspended dots of dust and huge rocks.
2. Alexandría Frost / a morning in the ice, geysers of water, jets of drops instantly turns into ice by the low temperature. the light of the distant Sun subtle pass trough the crystals, there is a warm ground.
Saturn's gravity can deform the surface of Saturn's moon Enceladus in the south polar region crisscrossed by fissures known as "tiger stripes."
3. Gravitationals Waves / Saturn mass is absolutely powerful in proportion to the little objects rounding known as rings and moons - incredible gravity effects happen there.
Sulcus / A plume of shiny frozen - water spread all around the Saturn's moon Enceladus - Evenings of multiple rainbows .
5. Enceladus Oceans / a pressed salty water underlies Enceladus - liquid water… the heat comes from seismic waves.
Hexagon / Saturn´s North Pole got an giant Hexagon of frozen clouds.
The beauty of gravitational interactions and the components of the gases of the planet makes this awesome
7.Shangri-La / In the Moon Titan, falls and lakes of black liquid are part of the landscape, methane in liquid state by the low temperature.
8. Orbital Resonance / Saturnian System is a combination many weird effects by the mass of the planet interacting with rings and moons. Many rocky bodies enter in a state of resonance, affecting their own shape, producing heat in the interior of each moon, this effect can create geysers, volcanoes, land movements, melt the ice by the heat, and also can create an environment for life.